Iconic ’80s sci-fi classic is packed full of awesome lessons
This summer marks the 32-year anniversary of the first Ghostbusters movie and of course the brand new Ghostbusters, (release date July 15, 2016.)
In celebration of the new and in honor of the old, here are the top ten life lessons we can take away from the classic:
10) If there is an evil entity living in your fridge, then MOVE! Seriously. Get the fudge outta there Dana! Today it will be your fridge, tomorrow it will be your comfy chair. Demons don’t care. They will possess anything.
9) Twinkies are a perfectly appropriate demonstration tool when talking about the psychokinetic activity building up in New York City. Which leads me to….
8) Stay Puft marshmallows are extremely dangerous. Unless you have an unlicensed nuclear accelerator backpack that consists of raw nuclear energy and protons.
7) If someone asks you if you are a god, say YES!
6) Demon gods sport flattop haircuts, stiletto heels, and cat-suits made of bubble wrap. She’s Gozer. She does what she wants.
5) You can write off the expenses of your house party as long as you invite the clients instead of friends.
4) This is a dog.
3) The Vinz Clortho the Keymaster is a bumbling, raving mad lunatic with a love of coffee and lampshades, while Zuul the Gatekeeper is a sexy vixen who wears a lot of bronzer, hyperventilates and levitates. Just in case you run into one of them on the street.
2) If you are a scientist, you can tell people to back off and they will.
1) Don’t cross the Streams. Just kidding, cross ’em! Even if this means risking a total posotronic reversal where every molecule in your body explodes at the speed of light. Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
Check out other audNews features here!
The Audience Awards provides filmmakers opportunities to create short video content for brands and win money. Sign up today for your free account and join film’s community.