The Audience Awards is Hiring a Marketing Director. Live in the mountains and do what you love! Based in beautiful Missoula, Montana, The Audience Awards is a digital distribution platform for filmmakers featuring short film competitions; user generated content competitions, user profile pages, and crowd source fundraising and independent entertainment news. If you’re the kind of person who obsesses over details, thrives in a collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges, The Audience Awards may be the place for you. The Audience Awards is currently seeking a Director of Marketing to work closely with all teams to lead the platform’s marketing efforts developing strategic direction. The Director will lead The Audience Awards in client relationships including expansion, retention and new affiliate launches.
Position: Director of Marketing
Location: Missoula, MT
Job Status: Full time
Reports To: CEO
- Develop, oversee and execute development of affiliate marketing programs and initiatives with expansion, retention and new launches.
- Create cutting edge marketing programs for our competitions
- Generate unique creative and visual solutions that achieve Audiene Awards marketing goals in a constantly changing competitive landscape.
- Develop, oversee and execute meeting materials and formulate strategic sales pitches
- Strategize and develop internal and external communication materials.
- Oversee creation and execution of national affiliate promotions.
- Manage external vendors in executing marketing plans.
- Assist in overseeing Marketing Department’s Finances: Budget Planning, Tracking and Forecasting
- Provide leadership and development of the marketing team.
- Ensure a uniform, consistent product and corporate image though the media.
- Liaison with other internal departments with projects.
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Proven knowledge and experience with non-linear platforms
- Project tested-digital/social media skills.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise staff and projects but also be in the trenches and driving self-generated projects.
- Proven ability to function with autonomy and hit the ground running in new situations.
- Must have proven track record that demonstrates excellent leadership skills with ability to manage,motivate & inspire a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to interact effectively.
- Strong organizational and project management skills are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Design skills a plus. A BIG plus.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively with changing priorities and deadlines is essential.
- Enthusiasm for the film and video industry
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in TV marketing, marketing, sales or digitalHow to Apply: Qualified candidates should submit letter of interest with resume in confidence via email to paige (at) filmspur.com
Wages: Minimum $17.05 an hour. Commission if you bring on new partners and/or sale ads.