INTRODUCING CALVIN KOEPKE, FRONT END DEVELOPER FOR AUDIENCE AWARDS
1. Who are you?
I’m a fairly normal, quiet, extremely contemplative person. I was born in Missoula, and I don’t see myself moving anytime soon. I am married to my wife Tanya, and we are just getting to know our newly born son, Zekiah, who is 8 weeks old.
2. What’s the best part about working for The Audience Awards?
The best part for me is collaborating with an awesome team who knows their stuff. They’re fun, humorous, and all-around great peeps.
3. Tell us the why you’re excited about what The Audience Awards is building.
Because there isn’t really anything like it in the film industry. It’s actually going to put a lot of power in the viewer’s hands, and that’s an exciting thing.
4. What’s something bizarre about yourself.
Umm…I actually really like Grape-Nuts with milk heated in the micro-wave for breakfast. Not sure if that’s a normal thing or not 😉
5. Do you have a favorite film on the site?
So far, my favorite film is the Pride documentary.
6. What’s an entertainment trend you love right now?
Clash of Clans, boo-yah!
7. Name a few people who inspire you.
Adam Clark, Brian Gardner, and Paul Jarvis.