Do you write? We have an opportunity!
Audience Awards seeks writers and film related news articles for our news arm, audNews.
The articles can feature equipment reviews, filmmaker techniques, screenwriting tips, post-production hacks – anything related to filmmaking!
If your article is approved, we will publish your article for our prestigious filmmaker community to read.
Your article may be edited by a professional editor, so even if writing isn’t your strong suit, give it your best shot. We value your expertise.
If you have questions, would like more information or to submit your article, please send an email to: catherine (@) audawards.com
- Must be original creative content.
- Over 400-500 words.
- Include 2-3 images with rights. Be sure to obtain permission when using a photograph and cite photographer. If you can’t, provide a source or appropriate link.
- Mini authors bio complete with headshot.
- Be relevant and meaningful to filmmakers and film communities.
- Give credit where credit is due.
Audience Awards reserves the right to approve and / or edit articles before they’re posted.
Audience Awards reserves the right to refuse publication, remove article content and change our guidelines as we see fit.
The Audience Awards provides filmmakers opportunities to create short video content for brands and win money. Sign up today for your free account and join film’s community.